- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- ½ cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 4 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese softened
- 1 ¼ cups sugar
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 10 squares (1 oz each) white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
Place a 9-inch spring form pan on a double thickness of heavy duty foil (about 18 inches square). Securely wrap foil around pan. Set aside.
In a small bowl, combine the flour, confectioners’ sugar and lemon peel; cut in butter until crumbly. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of prepared pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 325 for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, flour, lemon juice, cream and vanilla until well blended. Add eggs. Beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in white chocolate and lemon peel. Pour into crust.
Place pan in a large baking pan; add 1 inch of hot water to larger pan. Bake at 325 degrees F for 65-85 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull. Remove pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan before slicing. Yield: 12 servings.