- 1 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons barbecue sauce ( Bull’s Eye)
- 2 slices crisp bacon ( should be very crispy)
- 1/4 cup Monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- Pound chicken breast until it is somewhat flattened, and season with salt and pepper.
- Spray Pam in a nonstick skillet, and cook chicken breast until it is done.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Top chicken breast with Barbeque sauce, bacon, and cheese.
- Broil chicken breast in the oven, or melt the cheese in a microwave.
- Sprinkle with a small amount of cold chopped tomatoes and chives.