A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. –Ingrid Bergman
- 3-4 heads worth of broccoli florets , cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 medium red onion, diced finely
- 3/4 cup sunflower seeds (soasted, salted)
- 3/4 cup craisins (or raisins)
- 6 slices bacon, crisp-cooked & crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise (or 1/2 cup mayo & 1/2 cup plain yogurt)
- 5 Tablespoons vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- Dash of freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all the salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad, mix to coat.
- Refrigerate for a few hours to develop flavors.