From The Pioneer Woman Cooks:
Recipe: Olive Cheese Bread
| | |
- 1 loaf French Bread
- 6 ounces, weight Pimiento-stuffed Green Olives
- 6 ounces, weight Black Olives
- 2 stalks Green Onions (scallions)
- 1 stick Butter, Room Temperature
- ½ cups Mayonnaise
- ¾ pounds Monterey Jack Cheese, Grated
Roughly chop both black olives and pimiento-stuffed green olives. Slice green onions into thin pieces.
Combine butter, mayonnaise, cheese, olives and green onions in a mixing bowl. Stir together until thoroughly combined. Spread mixture onto French bread that has been sliced lengthwise. Bake at 325ºF for 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and browning.
Mixture can also be refrigerated (up to two days) and used as a dip. Great with crackers.