- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 8-0z pkgs pepper jack cheese/shredded
In saucepan, melt butter then blend flour into it to make a roux. Add chicken broth and cook until mixture thickens and bubbles. Stir in sour cream and cheese. Cook until cheese is melted and smooth. Serve with tortilla chips as a queso dip, or use it as a fondue dip for taquitos, pretzels, bread, etc.
- 1 lb land o’ lakes white American cheese, in the deli at Walmart
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chilies, undrained
- 1/2-1 cup heavy cream, depending on thickness of dip you like
- Simmer all on the stove in a saucepan until smooth.