3 T sugar
1 t ground cinnamon
1 box yellow cake mix
1/4 C oil
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Grease cookie sheet, if needed.
3. Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
4. Combine cake mix, eggs, and oil in large bowl; stir until thoroughly blended. (If there is still some dry cake mix left after stirring, you may need to add just enough oil to make it moist. It will be thicker so that you can form balls.)
5. Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
6. Roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
7. Place balls 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
8. Flatten cookies with bottom of glass.
9. Bake 9-11 minutes.