“Protect your enthusiasm from the negativity and fear of others. Never decide to do nothing just because you can only do little. Do what you can. You would be surprised at what “little” acts have done for our world.” ― Steve Maraboli
Three different beans, bacon, and beef are simmered with molasses and slowly cooked until thick and sweet.
Servings: 16 servings
- 1 pound ground beef cooked, crumbled, and drained
- 1 pound bacon cooked
- 2 tablespoons bacon drippings
- 3 14 ounce cans kidney beans
- 3 14 ounce cans white beans
- 3 14 ounce cans Pork & Beans
- 3 small onions about 2 cups worth chopped 1/2″ or smaller
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
Drain all the beans, except for one can of Pork & Beans. Combine all ingredients together in the crockpot and heat on HIGH for at least 4 hours or on LOW for 8 hours.