- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or Campbell’s® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimentos (optional)
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 cups hot cooked medium egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- Mix soup, milk, pimiento, peas, tuna and noodles in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes or until hot. Stir.
- Mix bread crumbs with butter and sprinkle on top. Bake 5 minutes.