If you’re lucky enough to be at the beach, you’re lucky enough. – Unknown
These are easy and very good.
- 3-4 chicken breasts (cooked and shredded)
- 2 small cans cream of chicken soup
- Sour cream (about a pint)
- 1 7-0z can diced green chilies
- Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese (abt 8-16 oz)
- Green onions (if you want)
- Flour tortillas
In a bowl mix together soup, sour cream and chilies. Spread 1/4 of the soup mixture in the bottom of the pan. In a tortilla put a little soup mixture, cheese, and chicken. Roll and put in pan. Repeat with all the tortillas. Top with remaining soup mixture and cheese. Bake at 350 for 35-45 min.