Prep Time: 30 Minutes | Cook Time: 45 Minutes | Difficulty: Easy | Servings: 8
- 2 cups Cooked Chicken
- 3 cups Dry Spaghetti, Broken Into Two Inch Pieces
- 2 cans Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 2 cups Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ cups Finely Diced Green Pepper
- ¼ cups Finely Diced Onion
- 1 jar (4 Ounce) Diced Pimentos, Drained
- 2 cups Reserved Chicken Broth From Pot
- 1 teaspoon Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- ⅛ teaspoons (to 1/4 Teaspoon) Cayenne Pepper
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Additional Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Cook 1 cut up fryer and pick out the meat to make two cups. Cook spaghetti in same chicken broth until al dente. Do not overcook. When spaghetti is cooked, combine with remaining ingredients except additional 1 cup sharp cheddar.
Place mixture in casserole pan and top with remaining sharp cheddar. Cover and freeze up to six months, cover and refrigerate up to two days, or bake immediately: 350 degrees for 45 minutes until bubbly. (If the cheese on top starts to get too cooked, cover with foil). –The Pioneer Woman Cooks.