Dallin made this for Thanksgiving dip this year. I thought the recipe seemed familiar. I made this same dip for a super bowl party a few years ago, but instead of using canned chicken, Dallin cooked two chicken breasts sprinkled heavily with McCormick’s Rotisserie Chicken spice. It was delicious.
- 1 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup red hot sauce (such as Frank’s Red Hot®)
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) box chicken-flavored crackers
- Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly. Serve with celery sticks and crackers.