These are quick and easy and good. Make sure you put sauce on the bottom of pan or enchiladas will be dry.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cups Taco Bell Thick ‘N Chunky Salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/4 cup Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 tablespoons Taco Bell Seasoning Mix
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese
- LaVictoria’s red mild taco sauce
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Brown meat with onions in large skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Add salsa, beans, dressing and seasoning mix; mix well.
Cover bottom of baking dish with mild taco sauce. Arrange 3 of the tortillas in single layer on bottom of 13×9-inch baking dish; cover with layers of half each of the meat mixture, sour cream and cheese. Sprinkle with LaVictoria’s red mild taco sauce. Repeat all layers. Cover with foil.
Bake, covered, 30 minutes. Remove foil. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until casserole is heated through and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting to serve.