- 1 can (10-¾ oz) 98% fat free cream of celery soup
- 1 soup can of skim milk (about 1 cup)
- ½ envelope dry onion soup mix
- ¾ cup uncooked brown rice
- 2 cups chopped frozen broccoli, thawed*
- 4 lean pork loin chops (about 3 – 4 oz each)
- 2 tsp Mrs. Dash garlic and herb salt-free seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 375° F
2. Stir together soup, milk and dry onion soup in an 8X8 inch baking dish; mix in rice and broccoli.
3. Arrange pork chops in rice mixture and sprinkle with Mrs. Dash seasoning; cover with foil.
4. Bake for 45 minutes. Remove cover and bake an additional 15 minutes.
* Thaw broccoli by running under cold water for a few minutes or microwave
briefly. This dish takes about an hour to bake and serves 4.