A family favorite. Also known as Chicken Divan.
- 2 10-oz pkgs frozen broccoli, steamed (can steam fresh broccoli of course)
- 4-6 chicken breasts, cooked and cut into bite size pieces
- 2 small cans Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar, grated
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup bread crumbs (I like to use flavored croutons–crushed)
Mix chicken with all ingredients except 2 T of butter and croutons. Mix the butter with croutons using only enough so that it is not soggy and sprinkle over the top of the casserole. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 45 minutes or until bubbly hot. Serve over hot rice.