I got these three recipes from Allrecipes.com. They are all versions of the same cake.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups hot fudge topping
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 (1.4 ounce) bars chocolate covered English toffee
Bake German chocolate cake mix according to package directions.
While cake is still very warm poke holes in top of cake with the end of a wooden spoon, poor sweetened condensed milk over top. Let cake cool. Pour hot fudge topping over top of cake and let set. Spread on whipped topping and garnish with crushed Heath ™ Bars (toffee crumbles).
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package devil’s food cake mix
- 1/2 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 ounces caramel ice cream topping
- 3 (1.4 ounce) bars chocolate covered toffee, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Bake cake according to package directions for a 9×13 inch pan; cool on wire rack for 5 minutes. Make slits across the top of the cake, making sure not to go through to the bottom.
In a saucepan over low heat, combine sweetened condensed milk and caramel topping, stirring until smooth and blended. Slowly pour the warm topping mixture over the top of the warm cake, letting it sink into the slits; then sprinkle the crushed chocolate toffee bars liberally across the entire cake while still warm. (Hint: I crush my candy bars into small chunks as opposed to crumbs – I like to have pieces I can chew on!)
Let cake cool completely, then top with whipped topping. Decorate the top of the cake with some more chocolate toffee bar chunks and swirls of caramel topping. Refrigerate and serve right from the pan!
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/4 cups flaked coconut
- 16 ounces chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup white sugar
Bake yellow cake mix according to package directions for one 9×13 inch cake.
Combine the crushed pineapple (undrained) with the white sugar and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat. Set aside to cool.
Mix instant vanilla pudding according to package directions.
Once cake is cool spread the cooled pineapple mixture over the top followed by the vanilla pudding, sliced bananas, and whipped topping. Sprinkle the flaked coconut and chopped nuts over the top of the cake. Let cake chill for at least 1 hour before serving.