- 1 2/3 cups (11-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels, divided
- 1 1/2 cups (9 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 2 cups dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 1/3 cups (8.5 oz.) NESTLÉ RAISINETS Milk Chocolate-Covered Raisins
Directions: Butter 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Microwave 1 1/3 cups butterscotch morsels, semi-sweet morsels and peanut butter in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Add pretzels, peanuts and Raisinettes; stir well to coat. Spread into prepared baking pan. Place remaining butterscotch morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 30 seconds; knead. Microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over candy. REFRIGERATE for 1 hour or until firm. Break into bite-size pieces. Store in covered container. –From Nestle.