“He had just about enough intelligence to open his mouth when he wanted to eat, but certainly no more.” — P.G. Wodehouse
I got this great recipe from an attorney here at work. He brings it in every summer and the staff eats it up in no time.
- 8 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can Green Giant white shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 can green chilies, chopped
- 1 can black beans, undrained
- Cilantro – 1 bunch chopped (or halve it to taste)
- 1/2 cup or more red onion, chopped
- 1 T white wine vinegar
- 2 limes
- 2 ripe avocados
Chill for several hours
Serve with lime flavored tortilla chips. These chips really go well with the recipe.