“Attempt to be creative for the joy it brings… Select something like music, dance, sculpture, or poetry. Being creative will help you enjoy life. It engenders a spirit of gratitude. It develops latent talent, sharpens your capacity to reason, to act, and to find purpose in life. It dispels loneliness and heartache. It gives a renewal, a spark of enthusiasm, and zest for life.” –Richard G. Scott
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 8 ounces cooked, diced ham
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
In a large bowl, mix hash browns, ham, cream of potato soup, sour cream, and Cheddar cheese. Spread evenly into prepared dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. (Or cheddar as Parmesan cheese is quite salty and there is already a lot of salt in this dish).
Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until bubbly and lightly brown. Serve immediately.